Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 am

Hello, Pixel here. I was informed very lately about this cute little forum, but nonetheless i want to follow the same goals as on the original forum, like making friends, helping members, posting important topics and so on...
I joined this forum because it's pretty new and everybody gets noticed here. I know it will take time till a new thread is finally created because of the small community, but it's still better than to be inundated by issues, which mostly consist of the same topic...
Anyway, i'm really excited about this whole thing.  Very Happy  
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by RandomDash on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:31 am

Hello! XD
avatar
RandomDash
Member
Member

Posts : 12
Age : 20
Join date : 2014-10-23
Location : UK
Humor : Hue.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

RandomDash wrote:Hello! XD
Oh, hi Random. Nice profile pic btw. XD
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheRudeWolf on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Wilkommen mate! Very Happy
avatar
TheRudeWolf
Member
Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:53 am

TheRudeWolf wrote:Wilkommen mate! Very Happy
Danke!  albino
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by GoldMan27 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi, Pixelgamer! Smile
avatar
GoldMan27
Admin
Admin

Posts : 45
Age : 20
Join date : 2014-10-20
Location : Canada
Humor : Good-natured

View user profile http://seedypg3d.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:33 pm

GoldMan27 wrote:Hi, Pixelgamer! Smile
Very Happy
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by Blackout on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:49 am

Schön, dich zu sehen Pixelgamer Smile

avatar
Blackout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-24
Location : The Plague lands
Humor : The Bad Cop

View user profile http://Derp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:12 am

Blackout wrote:Schön, dich zu sehen Pixelgamer Smile

Dich auch, Blackout. geek
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by -=Rai=- on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello and Welcome PixelGamer.
avatar
-=Rai=-
Member
Member

Posts : 90
Age : 16
Join date : 2014-10-22
Humor : Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:56 pm

-=Zane=- wrote:Hello and Welcome PixelGamer.
Thanks for the warm welcome, -=Rai=- Surprised
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 am

Hey guys,
a few of you probably noticed my inactivity on the main PG3D Forum and it's already been a month ago since my last login there.
I want to explain why I left:
Since I stopped enjoying the game, I found the topic "Pixel Gun 3D" not interesting anymore and I only got bored of it. Even if RiliSoft managed to improve the game greatly, my best times in this game are already over and I have to move on.
To be honest, I miss the good old times in Pixel Gun, which were less aggressive than today, I miss the friendly people, who liked your skin, who gave you tips, who told you stories from their own life......And what are we talking about nowadays? We complain about the bad coin/gem system, the people with op weapons, the stolen map-ideas and so on...
The community is filled up with so much hate.....I..........I have no words.
So what's the reason in staying on a forum, which deals with a topic you're not interested in anymore?
I thought about the great people I got to learn on the PG3D Forum all the time while my inactivity and I have to say, that I miss you all so much, but I couldn't stay and it was also hard to leave the good experiences with you all behind...

Anyway, recently I got a topic reply notification from the Seedy PG3D Forum and I visited this forum just for fun and saw, that it was still alive. It is way relaxed than the other forum with the almost 2K members, so I wanted to try being active on this forum at least, just to stay with the great community connected.
I'm so sorry for the waiting people with their skin requests and the promised Easter-themed skin competition, I think I have to cancel them.

Also, don't be sad because of my name-change, it belongs to the past I want to displace, but if you want, you can still call me "Pixel".
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by Ruby Rose[Red] on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 am

TheDeponian wrote:Hey guys,
a few of you probably noticed my inactivity on the main PG3D Forum and it's already been a month ago since my last login there.
I want to explain why I left:
Since I stopped enjoying the game, I found the topic "Pixel Gun 3D" not interesting anymore and I only got bored of it. Even if RiliSoft managed to improve the game greatly, my best times in this game are already over and I have to move on.
To be honest, I miss the good old times in Pixel Gun, which were less aggressive than today, I miss the friendly people, who liked your skin, who gave you tips, who told you stories from their own life......And what are we talking about nowadays? We complain about the bad coin/gem system, the people with op weapons, the stolen map-ideas and so on...
The community is filled up with so much hate.....I..........I have no words.
So what's the reason in staying on a forum, which deals with a topic you're not interested in anymore?
I thought about the great people I got to learn on the PG3D Forum all the time while my inactivity and I have to say, that I miss you all so much, but I couldn't stay and it was also hard to leave the good experiences with you all behind...

Anyway, recently I got a topic reply notification from the Seedy PG3D Forum and I visited this forum just for fun and saw, that it was still alive. It is way relaxed than the other forum with the almost 2K members, so I wanted to try being active on this forum at least, just to stay with the great community connected.
I'm so sorry for the waiting people with their skin requests and the promised Easter-themed skin competition, I think I have to cancel them.

Also, don't be sad because of my name-change, it belongs to the past I want to displace, but if you want, you can still call me "Pixel".
I understand what you mean, when I first joined the main forums I thought how fun it was to be on there. But nowadays people always argue on there. And now the have a like/dislike system on the forums. I respect your decision. Even I may be more active on this forums that the main one. But all the same have the best of luck Pixel:D
avatar
Ruby Rose[Red]
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Age : 18
Join date : 2015-03-24
Location : Shadow Forest
Humor : Guardian Shadow Walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am

Ruby Rose[Red] wrote:
I understand what you mean, when I first joined the main forums I thought how fun it was to be on there. But nowadays people always argue on there. And now the have a like/dislike system on the forums. I respect your decision. Even I may be more active on this forums that the main one. But all the same have the best of luck Pixel:D
Thanks for the reply, Ruby! ^^
Yes, today I visited the main forum (without being signed in my account) and saw how much it changed. In my opinion the dislike-button is completely unnecessary..... Neutral
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by Ruby Rose[Red] on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:34 am

Thanks for the reply, Ruby! ^^
Yes, today I visited the main forum (without being signed in my account) and saw how much it changed. In my opinion the dislike-button is completely unnecessary..... Neutral
Me too. And the shoutbox has changed quite a bit as well...


Last edited by Ruby Rose[Red] on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ruby Rose[Red]
Member
Member

Posts : 52
Age : 18
Join date : 2015-03-24
Location : Shadow Forest
Humor : Guardian Shadow Walker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by GoldMan27 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Great to hear of your revival, Pixelgamer/TheDeponian! Very Happy

I've currently been trying to get this forum back and living, and am glad to hear that people like the more relaxed flow of this place.

I'l probably be changing stuff around daily, since VashX has now banned advertisement of this forum on the main one. But anyways, I'l try to still be active on both fronts. Not sure how long I'l be able to manage to that effect, but hopefully for a while. Wink
avatar
GoldMan27
Admin
Admin

Posts : 45
Age : 20
Join date : 2014-10-20
Location : Canada
Humor : Good-natured

View user profile http://seedypg3d.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by TheDeponian on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:28 pm

GoldMan27 wrote:Great to hear of your revival, Pixelgamer/TheDeponian! Very Happy

I've currently been trying to get this forum back and living, and am glad to hear that people like the more relaxed flow of this place.

I'l probably be changing stuff around daily, since VashX has now banned advertisement of this forum on the main one. But anyways, I'l try to still be active on both fronts. Not sure how long I'l be able to manage to that effect, but hopefully for a while. Wink
Alright, thanks for the information, Gold! And good luck with the forum! =D
avatar
TheDeponian
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Age : 19
Join date : 2014-11-01
Location : Germany
Humor : Pixelated (=゚ω゚)ノ

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvXgOp7N6me0yXAUyyTFHCQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Pixel the Great arrives!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum